Chinese Chicken Recipe
Chinese Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles
This Chinese Chicken Recipe is useful if I want to add a "Chinese take-out touch" to my weekly menu.
* Exported from ChineseFoodDIY.com *
Chinese Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1 large head or 2 small heads broccoli
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sherry
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 cup good chicken stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- grated fresh ginger to taste. I use about 2 tbsp (keep fresh ginger in the freezer, and when required grate it straight from freezer)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts or blanched almonds
- Crisp Fried Rice noodles or Orgran Rice Pasta
How To Cook Chinese Chicken and Noodles
Nutrition Per Serving
- Cook noodles or pasta.
- Skin the chicken, cut into pieces.
- Wash broccoli and break into small stalks.
- Combine salt, browning, and sherry in a bowl, mix well.
- Heat oil in wok, add ginger, stir fry 1 minute.
- Add chicken, stir fry 1 minute.
- Add sauce mixture and broccoli, bring to boil, stirring, reduce heat, cover and simmer 3-4 minutes, adding more stock if necessary.
- Add nuts, serve on noodles or pasta.
(excluding unknown items):
277 Calories; 14g Fat (44.1% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 587mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat.
| ||Source: "Real & Healthy Chinese Cooking" - Nicholas Zhou's cookbook with 500+ low carb and low fat recipes with 170+ colorful pictures. Based on a master chef's 40 years of cooking practice and 4 years of writing and research, it has helped 12,800 people worldwide improve their health. || |
Chinese Chicken Recipe Main
Chicken Recipes Homepage